The Basin Bearettes Netball 2016
If you’re looking to play for a fun and friendly netball team this season then the bearettes are for you. Anyone is welcome to join.
Our registration day is Friday 29th of January, 7:00pm at Batterham Reserve. You can also register on our netball registration page click here.
- Player Sponsor: $110 (This can be a business, friend, partner etc)
- For the season: $50
The uniforms for the season are included in the registration fees.
The competition is played in the EFL Netball league and games are played on Friday nights from 6:00pm onwards at various local indoor stadiums. The amount of teams that we have is based upon player numbers for the season. In season 2015 we had two teams playing.
The EFL have purchased Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Personal Accident Cover for all teams and individuals. This has been purchased through our insurance broker BJS Insurance, with the cover provided by Sportscover. It has been purchased to ensure players in our competition are protected to the equal of, or better, than cover provided by other Netball competitions and has been partly funded by the EFL.
The main details of the cover are:
- Public Liability- $20,000,000
- Products Liability- $20,000,000
- Professional Indemnity- $10,000,000
- Personal Accident/Non-Medicare Medical/Loss of Income
- Maximum amount payable per claim- $2,500
- Excess per claim- $75
- Loss of Income- 75% Net Income or $250 per week (whichever is lesser) for up to 52 weeks
- 14 day excess
- Injury Assistance- $1,500 limit